Burberry a British Heritage

16:27























Dear Gentlemen,

if you are reading my messages on twitter than you know that on Monday 18th February the new fall/winter collection by Burberry was presented.
But there were only three male outfits.
So I decided to show you the whole collection here.
A big topic next winter will be animal prints again: leo, tiger and zebra.
Besides military green jackets and wine-red pieces will be worn next winter season.

I have to mention that the collection is great, like those collections before.
Christopher Bailey is doing a fantastic job and is a genius.
The combination of new trends and the heritage of Burberry is giving the fascination for every item.
I'm very happy that I bought the Burberry military green coat in January.
It'll be also in trend next winter. So I'm always one step ahead!

If you are interested in watching the whole show than have a look at:

What do you thing about the collection?

Yours faithfully, 
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe