Fashion Metropolis Street Style

04:34







Dear Gentlemen,

these are some street style pictures which were taken in New York and London.
You know London is one of my favorite cities and the English way of style is from my point of view one of the greatest.

The combination of the newest trends and typical british style is tot lay awesome.
I completely fell in love with british labels like Burberry, Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood.

My favorite outfit is the simple dark blue trench in combination of those brown leather moccasins.

Yours fathfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: On Saturday I'll visit the fashion trade show Premium in Düsseldorf, so you should read on my blog to get the newest informations.


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe