Hyped items!

19:00








Dear Gentlemen,

these are my most hyped pieces at the moment.
Tomorrow I'll get my new iPhone 5 case by Prada.
But I don't know yet which color I should choose.
Simple black I had for iPhone 4, but I don't like such bright colors like yellow, leef-green and red for accessories.
Dark green seems to be nice and is fitting to my new Burberry military jacket.
I will report about that tomorrow.

Other pieces I really like and I will buy in the next weeks/month are...
 those great pair of Louboutins.
Loafers with lace and spikes. 
I really fell in love with them and they can be easier combined as the Rollerboy Spikes.

 ... this Louis Vuitton Monogram Macassar travelbag.
It's more masculine and sportive than the Keep All 55 Damier Ebene.
And it's perfectly fitting to all my brown, fawn and black cothes.
A bag with a large number of opportunities to combine.

... and last but not least this great cognac Hermès messenger.
But this is a dream which is far far away.
But this messenger would be perfect for university with my cognac Hermès belt and my new Trussardi sneakers.

I will be informed about my next steps!

Just a last question: Which color would you choose for iPhone case ?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe