All about birthday

01:00







Dear Gentlemen,

sorry for not writing the last two days.
I had a lot of stress with some documents for my work and today was my birthday,
so I spent my time with opening presents and having all my friends around me.

My day was totally great.
Yesterday I went out with my two best friends:
having cocktails and a wonderful dinner at one of the best restaurants in town.
After that we went partying.
This night was legendary and I have to mention that I got the best present I could ever get from my friends.

A skirting panel with the writing upon it : "Waschbrettbauch im Speckmantel"
In English: Six-pack wrapped up with bacon
And I got a wonderful photo album with a lot of pictures of me and my friends.
I can't tell it often enough ... that is the best present that I ever got from friends.
THANK YOU !!!

Today was family day!
So I got some more presents and we went out for dinner in a very nice and relaxed restaurant.
I had Caesar salad with king prawns and bacon chips and after that
Tuna with wasabi - potato puree and teriyaki vegetables.
And definitely best for last the perfect dessert.
A creation of the house with white mousse au chocolate, a lot of fruits, a coconut cake and raspberry parfait.

What I loved the most was the view directly on the lake.
Such a great atmosphere.

All in all I had a great birthday.

Ohh and what I forget to tell you, I got a new Mac Book Pro.
I'm so happy and I never thought a computer could change my life, but it's so much easier to work with this one in comparison with Microsoft.

Thank you for your support and I'll write more often the few days.

Yours faithfully, 
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe