My new Mastai Ferretti

03:41







Dear Gentlemen,

yesterday I had a little free time so I went shopping
 and I found a very nice shirt from Mastai Ferreti and the perfect fitting pocket square.
It's simple white slim cutted and with herringbone plattern.

I bought it because it is fitting to casual outfits for the beach or a warm summer night and also for 
ceremonial events like the press prom.

Mastai Ferretti is a little label which is famous for its shirts, their quality and their modern cuts.
They have flagship stores in Paris, Milano and New York.

Especially the commercial with Guntar Asmanis is very popular. (last pic.)

Mastai Ferretti is a great label!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe