Style is REISS -ing

01:21

Autumn/Winter 2012/2013














Spring/Summer 2012













Dear Gentlemen,
I want to introduce one of my favorite online fashion stores.

REISS

REISS is well known in the UK, because of it's stylish pieces.
So I decided to give you some examples of REISS fashion.

Above you can see the last two lookbooks of spring/summer 2012 and for this fall/winter season.

REISS is famous for the it's classy, elegant but also cool and casual pieces.
This can also be seen in these pictures.
Every item affects for itself.

Especially I like the way REISS sticks to their principles.
But that they try to combine their principles with the newest trends.

I'm a big fan.

It's worse to discover their website:http://www.reissonline.com/eu/

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe