Relaxing with Veneta

10:32










Dear Gentlemen,
in a few days I'll fly to London again and so my topic what I like to talk about is
naturally the most comfortable way of traveling.

For this I thought to show you the newest Fall/Winter travel items of Bottega Veneta.


1. NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA EYE MASK

2. NERO AND GREY BROWN LENS SUNGLASSES BV 184

3. NERO INTRECCIATO VN TROLLEY

4. NERO INTRECCIATO VN MEDIUM DUFFELbag

5. NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA GLOVE

6. NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA BRACELET

7. NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA BLACKBERRY CASE

8. NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA DOCUMENT CASE

9. NERO INTRECCIATO CALF SNEAKER

Especially the eye mask is perfect for me, because I can't sleep if there is light in the room.
Besides the quality of these goods is great and all of these pieces feel very comfortable.
Last thing I like to mention is the short clip of Bottega Veneta about traveling with their pieces.


Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe