Luxury is Bond

04:02







Dear Gentlemen,

one of my favorite locations in London: Bond Street
Bond Street stands for luxury in the best way.
A lot of jewelers, designer labels, art galleries ...

Just great!

How you can see I tried the YSL shirt, which I'm searching for years.
But it was definitely too big ... 
I need size S and this was XL, but I believe that one day I'll get this shirt in S!

Besides I saw an original Andy Warhol.
I'm a big fan of this Pop-art artist.
Especially his Campbell soup tin is as popular that I never thought to see one in a public gallery.

Every shop window fascinated me and I have to look at all those great pieces inside.
The only thought I always had was "I need this and that and that and that ... "

On the last picture you can see a necklace and earrings, which show which kind of people are the typical customer on this street,
 because nearly every window of a jeweler on Bond Street looked like this.

With my Rolex Yacht Master I felt a little underdressed on this street.
Crazy!

But that's great , they don't know jealousy!
In London a lot of foreign people gave me compliments for my style.
In Germany the people just starring at you and whisper about what they think,
they would never be open minded and give foreign people compliments.

I'm missing London, I want back , but now I have to concentrate on my work.

Yours faithfully,
The Genteman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe