Good news from Hannover!

06:51








Dear Gentlemen,

last weekend I spent my time in Hannover.
I met some friends and got some very good news.
It's a big honor for me because I got an invitation for Berlin Fashion Week by Premium.
I'm really looking forward for beeing a part of the German fashion circus.
I know it can not be combined with Fashion week in Paris or Milano, but I'm very proud that I got this invitation.

But there were more things that I have done.
For example I went on a party (very casual outfit, sorry for that) with friends and suddenly the bar was burning!
On sunday I got a little present from my mum, because she saw me last time 2 month ago.
I got those three great pocket squares by Louis Vuitton and I had a little shopping tour.
My pickings can be seen in a few days here: a green cashmere jumper with brown leather patches by Allude, a dark blue checked blazer with some velvet details from Circle of Gentlemen and camel desert boots by Crocket & Jones!

Hope you had such a great weekend like I had!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: A big thank you again to Premium! http://www.premiumexhibitions.com

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe