1 day 3 outfits

16:58






Dear Gentlemen,

I'm back in my hometown Hannover and I'm totally glade to see my friends again.
Yesterday we had lunch together at Vapiano.


My first outfit:

1. pink Ralph Lauren Polo shirt
2. dark brown Hermès belt
3. white Zara shorts
4. dark brown Gucci desert boots

After having a great time I went back home for having a little barbecue with our new neighbors.
Therefore my seconde outfit:

1. blue Gucci shirt
2. orange Hermès belt
3. white Zara shorts
4. orange Handstich pennyloafers

Three hours later I changed my outfit the last time for going out.
In August there's a big festivity called Maschseefest.
It's a party around a lake which is in the centre of the city.

my third outfit:

1. pink whited striped made to measure Emanuel Berg shirt
2. brown Hermès belt
3. dark blue Levi's jeans
4. Gucci desert boots

I changed my outfit a lot this day but it totally was worth it!
It was a great day with a lot of friends!

Hope you had such a great day like I had!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe