Relaxed birthday!

16:51



Dear Gentlemen,

yesterday was my birthday.
A normal day in my life because when you get over 18 you don't like to celebrate getting older.
Well I got a few great presents from my family.

For example a new Rolex GMT, my Louis Vuitton weekender,  blue Baldessarini trousers, some Ralph Lauren pieces and money.
In the evening we had dinner at a great Italian restaurant.

I enjoyed it a lot, speaking with my family and having dinner without thinking on my work.
Was a great time!

On Saturday I'm going to visit Hamburg for a little shopping tour, eating and well partying.
I'm really looking forward.
It's a long time ago I spend my time at a club.

What are you going to do on your weekend?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe