The American Dream and its design!

13:47












Dear Gentlemen,

when I came back home after 4 month my mum redesigned our house.
I totally fell in love with the new Ralph Lauren  furniture my mum bought.
It's a great combination of old english style, american & modern spirit.

The furniture you can see above belong to the Apartment No. One collection.
When I'll buy a house it'll definitely be equipped with Ralph Lauren Home furniture.

I would take the whole collection, except the purple armchair, pillows and curtains.
What I didn't mentioned yet is, that I found my dream house.
This art noouveau country residence you can see in the last picture would be perfect for the Ralph Lauren Design!

Which home design do you like?
Modern chic,  antique, old fashioned, classy or cottage style ?

Feel free to leave a comment below this post.

Have a great evening!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe