Zara Highlights

17:24










Dear Gentlemen,

today I like to present you the newest Zara collection.
Zara is always a good choice for getting stylish new cloth without spending a fortune.

From my point of view these pieces are the highlights of the new collection.
Especially the blazer is cool.
The combination of college jacket and blazer is a new and great idea.
It's a more casual interpretation of the typical blazer.

Perfectly with this blazer are the cognac pennyloafers with tassels and a casual white shirt with blue jeans.

The dark coat with golden buttons is a must have for nearly every fall/winter season.
You can't do something wrong by buying this piece.
You can say it's an investigation for the future.

Besides patterns and material mixtures going to be trend this season.
So if you have a woolen jumper with plait pattern wear it!

Last but not least the black document folder.
I bought it yesterday online, because the material reminds me on the typical Prada leather.
It's perfect with my Prada belt and my Prada iphone case.

Which of those is your favorite piece?

I'm wishing you all a nice day!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: Thank you for your great support. Yesterday my blog got 800 readers in only one day. Can't believe it. Keep on reading my blog and feel free to leave messages below my posts or via email.
Thank you very very much!


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe