Vous devez avoir une attitude positive dans la vie!

18:40








Dear Gentlemen,

after a stressful time of examinations and work I decided yesterday to enjoy the sun in one of my favortie cities.
Düsseldorf.
Düsseldorf is such a beautiful town, not just because of the big number of shopping opportunities, besides the city has great cultural places.
For example "Little Tokio", especially the Immermannstraße.
It's the only Japantown in Germany and it's definitely the place where you can get the best sushi in whole Germany.
I swear if you ate one time sushi in Düsseldorf at an original japanese restaurant you'll never eat that other stuff again that is misleadingly called sushi.


After having a walk on the KÖ and a little shopping tour, I went to the riverside of the Rhein.

I searched for this great Louboutin slipper.
Well I think the salesman is a little afraid that he get in trouble with me when he won't get this pair of shoes.

After looking for those Louboutins I went to Louis Vuitton and picked up my stamped tag.
A black tag with silver letters: M.A.P
It's perfectly fitting to my new Keepall 55 Monogram Macassa.

After that I had to go to Hermès.
I had to ask when my mum's Berkins will arrive and I wanted to look after the leather bracelets.
Finally I decided to take the Jumbo Hermès bracelet with the silver fish hook.
Mummy will fetch it soon.

So after little shopping tour I went trough the old town to the Rhein.
It always reminds me of the Thames in London.
I often think back to the time when I stayed in London.

Well, but I don't want to stuck in the past.


My outfit:

1. Burberry shirt
2. Louis Vuitton belt
3. Gant Chino
4. Louis Vuitton sneaker


I'm wishing you all a great weekend and thank you for your support!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe