Hiver Parisien

13:30












Dear Gentlemen,

today I like to present the new Fall/Winter collection of the Parisien label Sandro.
I really like this brand because of it's classy but young design.
Above you can see an excerpt of the newest Sandro lookbook and my favorite pieces from this Spring/Summer and the coming Fall/Winter season collection.

I totally fell in love with the dark blue Tuxedo and those black leather boots.

Every man needs a Tuxedo & and this boots would be perfect with my new grey Kenzo sweater.
I'm really thinking about buying those pieces.
I keep you in touch !

Besides the new winter pieces their are also great summer pieces like the trench with those leather applications.
I tried it on in Hamburg but sadly they didn't had my size. Too bad!

Which piece of those above would you choose ?


Have a nice day and keep on reading my blog!


Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe